A Question About Places To Buy Anime And Related Items!

Everything else you want to talk about!

Moderator: sonic

MotokoTachikoma

A Question About Places To Buy Anime And Related Items!

Post by MotokoTachikoma »

Hello! :)

I hope it is alright to put this here. I wanted to know what the best places on the net to get anime and other related things. I have seen many sites and I wanted to know which ones have the best service and products.

I have been getting my stuff in stores like Best Buys and Sam Goodie but it takes driving out of town for for me to get to those stores. I would like to be able to use the net too. I have gotten some stuff from Ebay but that can be expensive.

I found a site called Anime Corner Store. Is that a good site?

In short any help would be welcomed.
Lightice

Post by Lightice »

You're American, I take it? Anime Corner Store is one of the best webstores I know of, in all anime-related stuff - at least to me they've always delivered my purchases well-packed and perfect condition (something that Amazon.com has failed to do) in relatively short time, and I live on the other side of the Atlantic.
Hei! Aa-Shanta 'Nygh!
Spica

Post by Spica »

There's J-list, which has lots of stuff imported from Japan. It's also got a lot of adult products, but you get your choice of going to their adult or non adult store when you go to their main page. I like J-list because they have rare products (It's where I got my bilingual version of the Ghost in the Shell manga).

There's also Anime Nation, but I've never ordered anything from them, so I don't know how good they are. They do have a decent selection in anime action figures, which I collect.

here are the links:
http://www.jlist.com
http://www.animenation.com
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
-Hamlet