Everything else you want to talk about!

Moderator: sonic

Freitag

I can no longer post in General

Post by Freitag »

I can no longer post in General
I get an error message
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 406 Not Acceptable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
It won't even let me Preview.
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Either the block expired or someone let me back in. Either way - hooray!
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

I'm back on the naughty list. I guess I'm posting too much text at one time.

Please let me back in.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Yaaay, I'm back again.

OK, I think I know how this works now. It's the size of the commit to the database and I'm locked out by the hosting service. So I guess I have to stop posting articles (or break them into smaller pieces)
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Re: I can no longer post in General

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Hi! I've transferred to the new host (and had to update phpBB to do so)--as you can tell by the funny-looking default theme lol. Luckily I was able to rescue and upgrade the database, but for some reason only up to a week or so ago (whenever it was I responded to your Happy New Year). I don't think there were too many posts after that.

I don't know whether phpBB 3x acts differently than 2x in terms of post length or characters, but hopefully this solves some posting problems or at least doesn't cause any more.

All the best,
Jeff
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box