Usergroups

Everything else you want to talk about!

Moderator: sonic

base of the pillar

Usergroups

Post by base of the pillar »

How do you start one and what are they for. I would just like to know cause I've always seen them and never understood what they're for.
"And if we spirits have offended think but this and all is mended. That you have but slumbered heree while these visions did appear."--A Midsummer Night's Dream

History may not repeat itself, but it does rhyme.
Black Mamba

Re: Usergroups

Post by Black Mamba »

base of the pillar wrote:How do you start one and what are they for. I would just like to know cause I've always seen them and never understood what they're for.
Same here. I remember asking someone before the crash, but forgot what they said. I'm pretty sure only Jeff or a mod can start one.
Jeni Nielsen

Re: Usergroups

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

Black Mamba wrote:
base of the pillar wrote:How do you start one and what are they for. I would just like to know cause I've always seen them and never understood what they're for.
Same here. I remember asking someone before the crash, but forgot what they said. I'm pretty sure only Jeff or a mod can start one.
Actually only Jeff can start one. If you read the FAQ you'll find out what they're for. They really are pointless unless the forum is big enough. I've never seen them used.