I look like a noob but helllp

Everything else you want to talk about!

Moderator: sonic

SamusTheHunter

I look like a noob but helllp

Post by SamusTheHunter »

OK so first I'd like to comment and say i like the design of the forums here. Its very similar to that of Metroid Database so its user friendly.

But i want to get my own Avatar but everytime i click "profile" to edit stuff, i only get the choice to pick avatars from a gallery. Am i doing something wrong?? :/ :oops:
Samus loves Adam <3
Roy loves Riza <3
I love my pencil and paper <3
~I don't take shit from anyone. Don't forget that~
GhostLine

Hi Samus

Post by GhostLine »

You can design your own avatar, but you have to have them sent and approved to the owner/moderator of these forums who is Jeff Georgeson..just send him a PM or email via link on his profile and he ought to add your avatar to the gallery.

Welcome to the shell squad! As you can tell, we have had many deep discussions in the past...and has somewhat slowed to a trickle because of a lack of new GitS material, but I am sure most are just standing by for interesting conversation.
SamusTheHunter

Post by SamusTheHunter »

Ah Thank you so much Ghostline! And thanks for the welcome. :D

Ive actually seen the GitS anime a long time ago but I never had much of a big interest in it. I'm not sure what made me get back into it. I just needed a new fix and asked about the movies and bought the 97 original and SSS. Now I think it's running my life!
Samus loves Adam <3
Roy loves Riza <3
I love my pencil and paper <3
~I don't take shit from anyone. Don't forget that~
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Hi! And welcome!

Ghostline is right--just send me the avatar (80px by 80px max, jpg or gif; I think 8K is the file size limit) at jgeorgeson [at] jgdesignworks [dot] com (change that to a proper email address, obviously).

Cheers!
Jeff
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box