Neon Genesis Evangelion live action movie

Whatever anime you like!

Moderator: sonic

sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

Uh... I read somewhere that it is, in fact, dead now. They have have gone back on that (read that news some time last year), but it sounds like they've abandoned it. It's okay in a way though, as I don't really care to see all their names and ethnicities changed like they were going to do to the characters. I'm not such a big complainer about Hollywood as I was growing up (I actually feel like I understand and appreciate alot of it a bit better, minus some long-standing dislikes and personal foibles), but I don't like it when the act like anything or anyone too foreign-sounding is not good enough as the main character for audiences here )or at least when that seems like the message being given).

Anyway, EVA 01 would have looked cool in CG... (sad about that)
GhostLine

ZAP!

Post by GhostLine »

marto_motoko

Re: ZAP!

Post by marto_motoko »

Ugh! Same guy as Appleseed EX Machina. :(

Hopefully it doesn't turn into some weird .....thing. That movie corrupted any good that the first Appleseed achieved.

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

NGE MP3 player (I thjnk)

http://www.kingrecords-eshop.jp/eva_hdd.html#4

It comes in Asuka Red or Rei White
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.