The Ghost in the Shell: The Human Algorithm

Talk about the Ghost in the Shell manga here!

Moderator: sonic

Freitag

The Ghost in the Shell: The Human Algorithm

Post by Freitag »

The Ghost in the Shell: The Human Algorithm 1
by Junichi Fujisaku (Author), Shirow Masamune (Creator), Yuki Yoshimoto (Illustrator)

This brand-new chapter fills in the gaps between The Ghost in the Shell: Human-Error Processor and Man-Machine Interface manga with a tense cyberpunk thriller written by Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex script writer Junichi Fujisaku.

The 2030s--a decade of upheaval for Japan and Section 9. Recent events have left Togusa and his comrades full of scars and regrets. But the march of time can only quicken. Hackers attempt to assassinate a populist politician, and the investigation leads Batou to a suspicious factory in the artificial islands in southern Japan.
Meanwhile, Chief Aramaki hears of a disturbing discovery at the other end of the country: dozens of artificial bodies, illegally dumped near a village where an anti-cyberization sect conducts their training and rites. Among the empty shells is the unmistakable shape of the woman who embodied Section 9 until she disappeared: Major Motoko Kusanagi...

link

People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
Freitag

Re: The Ghost in the Shell: The Human Algorithm

Post by Freitag »

People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
Vast

Post by Vast »

Have you read either of these? I recently heard about these. I will definitely have to check then out!
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Not yet. Looking forward to it tho. I got busy (for reasons that elude me just now) and will have to wait for them to slow down before I can even start.
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Ooh! That does look cool. I'll have to check that out.
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
simon's ghost

Post by simon's ghost »

Nice! I would have never heard about that if not for this old place. Thanks!
Oh well.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

81shAFUW8bL._SL1500_.jpg
81shAFUW8bL._SL1500_.jpg (172.55 KiB) Viewed 164 times