Innocence Re-release Now Available

Discussions about the first film (Ghost in the Shell) and the second (Innocence)

Moderator: sonic

GhostLine

Innocence Re-release Now Available

Post by GhostLine »

In lieu of taking on the English language dubs and Blu-Ray releases of the ARISE universe...Funimation has taken on the license of Innocence...or what Dreamworks liked to call Ghost in the Shell 2 (I will never forgive you for your poor DVD release, Dreamworks).

I guess we may be looking forward to a new English dub casting plus a new Blu-Ray release??
Last edited by GhostLine on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

That would be nice!
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

Funimation now is taking pre-orders for the new Innocence Blu-Ray release, which will have an English dub. This new release will be available Feb. 7th, 2017.
The last official US release was on DVD and only had a single hearing-impaired English subtitle, so this has been a long time coming.
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

Ghost in the Shell: Innocence US English dub is now available in US stores in Blu-Ray and DVD
Here is Funimation's trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahhON7bATQ
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

Couldn't help myself...my local box stores failed with stocking on Blu-Rays, but I was able to get my paws on the new DVD release. I've waited so long to hear the English-dub on this after so long...I put myself in a double-dip situation, buying DVD now and Blu-Ray later.