2nd Gig Complete box set

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

Marf

2nd Gig Complete box set

Post by Marf »

Hi,

Is 2nd gig available as a complete box set?

I have the complete 1st Gig box set:-

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000BMUVKQ/

ta

Marf
H-street

Post by H-street »

probably not until Sept 26th.. that is the release date for the 7th volume..
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Maybe I'm out of touch, but I never recalled the US getting a complete box set for the first season. You guys in G.B. are very lucky to get some of the extras you do. I guess only fair after how long you wait for releases.
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
THYREN

Post by THYREN »

marto_motoko wrote:Maybe I'm out of touch, but I never recalled the US getting a complete box set for the first season. You guys in G.B. are very lucky to get some of the extras you do. I guess only fair after how long you wait for releases.
Yeap, I just had a quick look for it and I didn't find it :x

And I can't believe how unexpensive it is! I don't own any SAC dvd but I would buy it right away at that price! :roll:
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly ?

marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

THYREN wrote:
marto_motoko wrote:Maybe I'm out of touch, but I never recalled the US getting a complete box set for the first season. You guys in G.B. are very lucky to get some of the extras you do. I guess only fair after how long you wait for releases.
Yeap, I just had a quick look for it and I didn't find it :x

And I can't believe how unexpensive it is! I don't own any SAC dvd but I would buy it right away at that price! :roll:
As long as you have something that would recognize region 2, that would be good. But other than that, you're right! At that price, it's a must-get!
THYREN

Post by THYREN »

marto_motoko wrote:As long as you have something that would recognize region 2, that would be good. But other than that, you're right! At that price, it's a must-get!
Well, it's pretty easy to crack any DVD player for turning it into a multi-zone one, so... :P

marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

THYREN wrote:
marto_motoko wrote:As long as you have something that would recognize region 2, that would be good. But other than that, you're right! At that price, it's a must-get!
Well, it's pretty easy to crack any DVD player for turning it into a multi-zone one, so... :P

Unless you're completely technologically impaired like me, and a toaster illudes you. :lol:
THYREN

Post by THYREN »

marto_motoko wrote:Unless you're completely technologically impaired like me, and a toaster illudes you. :lol:
You don't need to be a professional hacker, you just need to know how to goggle :lol:

marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

THYREN wrote:
marto_motoko wrote:Unless you're completely technologically impaired like me, and a toaster illudes you. :lol:
You don't need to be a professional hacker, you just need to know how to goggle :lol:

That, I can actually do! By some freak accident of life, I actually was given a very sneaky and well-developed sense for searching and digging up info.

Computers, and the way they work though, are not my thing.
:lol:

marto_motoko
mrtodd

Post by mrtodd »

play dot com have the complete second gig in a special edition tin for £80 me thinks

thats for you UK people tho not sure whats going on in the usa
mrtodd

Post by mrtodd »

god [darn]
Post edited by moderator

ive just been looking at amazon.com for info about ghost in the shell releases and it looks like they get all the good stuff!! i.e. special edition releases with t shirts, collectables and sound tracks!.... man that sucks. :cry:
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

mrtodd wrote:god [darn]
Post edited by moderator

ive just been looking at amazon.com for info about ghost in the shell releases and it looks like they get all the good stuff!! i.e. special edition releases with t shirts, collectables and sound tracks!.... man that sucks. :cry:
No need to swear. Try and keep cursing to a minimum please.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Jeni Nielsen wrote:
Kids these days, no respect for their elders' ears. :lol: (Joke intended)
I guess language is something that is doomed to decay within the boundaries of furtherization of slang, while the rich and powerful, and time consuming, diction is bound to vanish slowly due to it's proper and uncool offset. Alas, a lasting shame. :(

mm
mrtodd

Post by mrtodd »

marto_motoko wrote:
Jeni Nielsen wrote:
Kids these days, no respect for their elders' ears. :lol: (Joke intended)
I guess language is something that is doomed to decay within the boundaries of furtherization of slang, while the rich and powerful, and time consuming, diction is bound to vanish slowly due to it's proper and uncool offset. Alas, a lasting shame. :(

mm
sorry...
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

mrtodd wrote:
sorry...
MrTodd, no worries, I was simply joking around. I didn't mean to imply an offense! :oops:

And I was speaking about the society we live in today, not any of the members in particular. Even though, some members write in such ways, that its become incomprehensive. :roll: Oh well...

Still, I hope I didn't offend, nor make you feel bad in any way with my earlier comment!

mm