Bandai Entertainment acquires SAC compilation movies

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

Motoko2030

Bandai Entertainment acquires SAC compilation movies

Post by Motoko2030 »

According to the call we just got, Bandai Entertainment has announced the acquisition of the live-action Cutie Honey movie, the Ghost in the Shell: SAC compilation movies and a series being called the (Great) Horror Family. The last one is apparently a 13 episode series and we're trying to figure out what it's Japanese name is.
I am posting the whole quote and I got it from http://www.animeondvd.com/

This is great news from Bandai Entertainment that they have acquired the rights for the Ghost in the Shell SC compilation movies, which include the first season and 2nd Gig compressed into a 120 minute movie.

These showing just the Laughing Man episodes in the first season SAC compilation movie and just the episodes that involve the Individual Eleven in the SAC 2nd Gig compilation movie.
headpower

Post by headpower »

I want the compilation movie imo. lawl
mirrormirror

Post by mirrormirror »

For real?
The Ego, the Self, perhaps even a Soul.
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

Yes, Bandai Entertainment announced at the American Anime Expo that they have acquired the rights to the two SAC compilation movies and to the Solid State Society movie. The two SAC compilation movies will be released on DVD in region 1 during 2007.
headpower

Post by headpower »

2007............ i am speechless............. that is like so long from now......
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Motoko2030 wrote:Yes, Bandai Entertainment announced at the American Anime Expo that they have acquired the rights to the two SAC compilation movies and to the Solid State Society movie. The two SAC compilation movies will be released on DVD in region 1 during 2007.
Thank you for posting this Motoko2030! I guess this answers my question if the 1st GIG complication movie, 2nd GIG complication movie, and SSS will be realsed in the USA.

2007? Well I guess I can wait. Can I pretty much bet the english cast for SaC with be handeling the dub?