The last episode...

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

Jigabachi

The last episode...

Post by Jigabachi »

Have some questions about the last episode.

It seems like one of the CIA agent either killed or sustained Kuze. But the question is, why did CIA working with Cabinet Intelligence Service to get rid of the refugees and Kuze?

And for what reason Gouda tried to defect to American Empire in the end?
Marf

Post by Marf »

I've also got a coupla questions about the last episode having just watched it.

Why did the chief order motoko to retreive kuze and stop them killing him once they realised the CIA was involved?

Also what was the significance of the scene in the helicopter where she notices he has taken a bite out of the apple?
Marf

Post by Marf »

Nobody got any theories about what Jigabachi and myself have posted?
ryann

Post by ryann »

Well it is a very confusing aspect of thye last episode. I too also im lost when trying to get an answer for it. The fact that he took a bite of the apple, the only thing I can say to that is that Kuze does not move his mouth much, but that seem to trivial to be the cause. The CIA that show up in the ended, is it suppost to be the ones from America, cause the only thing i can relate is the American Submarnie. Why were they their, why did the launch a nuc?
Peace just means nothing fun ever happends.
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

well the american sub that fired the nuke was hired under the table by members of the cabinet who were trying to establish a new millitary-industrial complex.
Joseph Cambell wrote:Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
ryann

Post by ryann »

When Kuze is killed by the CIA guy, the CIA guy say something about, "We dont need a leader whom we cant control". This bring in the fact of how long have they been behide things?
ryann

Post by ryann »

Then what does the US get out of that? Miliary-industrial complex?..huh i must of missed that somewhere. Im still lost in the most of it.
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

on the surface the american empire just got a whole load of money from it; both the funds from poseidon's bribery and the public funds that went missing from the ministry of foriegn affairs.
Slipstream

Post by Slipstream »

Personally, from an outside viewer, I found the idea somewhaty familiar. The USA---er, I mean, the American Empire, plotted with inside people in the Japanese government to setup a new goverment sympathetic to the American foreign trade and policy. They did it before many times in real history. It seems possible that the USA government started it all to get back into such a booming economy like Japan. Gouda could be an American puppet or perhaps Gouda approached them. But in the end, I bet the American Empire was behind most of what happened.
Creator, Ghost in the Shell D20 RPG
www.serenadawn.com
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

There was a connection with the security pact revision too but it's been so long since i saw 2nd GIG that I've forgotten what it was.. :?
thatguyfromoutwhere

Post by thatguyfromoutwhere »

is it just me or are they the same 2 cia agents from one of the episodes in series 1?
Jigabachi

Post by Jigabachi »

One of CIA agent with glasses is from 1st serie.
Marf

Post by Marf »

Jigabachi wrote:One of CIA agent with glasses is from 1st serie.
Yep, I'm surprised Batou didnt snap that blokes neck on site after what he put him through in the first series.
Marf

Post by Marf »

ryann wrote:The fact that he took a bite of the apple, the only thing I can say to that is that Kuze does not move his mouth much, but that seem to trivial to be the cause.
That was my thoughts on it, too trivial to be the reason it was highlighted.
Marf

Post by Marf »

I think I'm gonna have to watch both series again back to back to work it all out again :lol: