Unreleased songs.

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

marto_motoko

Unreleased songs.

Post by marto_motoko »

I cannot for the life of me find this song!!!

I own 13 different Ghost in the Shell soundtracks, all of which are official, 17 if you could repeats, special editions, etc.

Either way, this is from the 2nd episode or third episode on Disk 3 of Season 2.

The song I'm talking about is at the beginning of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKGR850IZug

I adore the cello in the beginning, I think the beat is incredibly good and quite involving, and I've always wanted to find this. Any clue?

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Nothing? Come on, don't lemme down guys, at least discuss or something. :\

mm
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

I remember the episode, I think it's the one woth the old shop where Motoko gets sucked into a dream about her childhood? The one involving here and a character who I assumed grew up to be Hideo Kuze? *snaps fingers* that's it - Paper Cranes!

Anyway, I haven't heard the music anywhere else but there, it's not on any of my soundtracks and it's also not a re-medley of anything else either.

May have just been a song they used by another artist and couldn't get a license for.

Duno what else you could say *shrugs*
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Saito wrote:I remember the episode, I think it's the one woth the old shop where Motoko gets sucked into a dream about her childhood? The one involving here and a character who I assumed grew up to be Hideo Kuze? *snaps fingers* that's it - Paper Cranes!

Anyway, I haven't heard the music anywhere else but there, it's not on any of my soundtracks and it's also not a re-medley of anything else either.

May have just been a song they used by another artist and couldn't get a license for.

Duno what else you could say *shrugs*
That episode still easily stands as perhaps my most memorable, if not arguably my favourite episode in season 2, and SAC altogether.

Ah well, thanks for at least replying Saito. >_> I guess I'm also kind of fishing for activity here too.

Winter's a time that always makes me think of Stand Alone Complex and the PS Fuchikoma game.

Besides, if you guys have some more activity, I'll soon show you what I got for Christmas. :)

mm
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

Winter always makes me think of those monochrome images of Paz leaning up against and alley wall huddled in his jacket with a cigarette, watching his smokey breath condense in the cold night air.
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Went looking for a pic to fit your visualization. Found some creepy yaoi stuff on eBay. Truly NOTHING is sacred.
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

I simply think of the second episode of SAC.

Night Cruise. in specific the song at the end with Motoko in the plane flying over the winter city, with "Monochrome" playing.

mm