Something new

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

marto_motoko

Something new

Post by marto_motoko »

:( I want it.

I really really honestly want it. I want something with Ghost in the Shell to be announced, and something that wouldn't be release for another two three years, so I can be in hungry anticipation for it.

Now it just feels like I love something that's passed on...

:) But I still love Ghost in the Shell with all my heart, and continue to buy anything I don't already own with the logo.

Even so, something new would be amazing.

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Epiphany

Post by Epiphany »

I think we all want something new. Perferably a series ( 3rd Gig )
I still love it but everything thats already been released has been talked to death :cry: We need something new as a conversation starter
The Hokie Pokie "IS" what it's all About.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Epiphany wrote:I think we all want something new. Perferably a series ( 3rd Gig )
I still love it but everything thats already been released has been talked to death :cry: We need something new as a conversation starter
See, I'm hoping for the highly improbable - the third Oshii film. I know he said that he's spoken his peace on the topic of GitS, but dear lord, I want more from him.

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
M4nu3l

Post by M4nu3l »

Production I.G. isn't making another GitS related anime (that i'm aware of).
But there's always AMVs. Find some good ones, or satirical ones. Just to keep us happy.
stand-al0ne

Post by stand-al0ne »

You mentioned you have everything with a GitS logo on it. Laughing man sticker? Do you know where I can find one of those??

Also, many people thought Initial D wouldnt be continued, but after a hiatus it came back.

I feel enough fan base support could rally it. But I'm afraid a 3rd season would be too much to ask for (although it would be a dream come true), but I feel another mini movie is about the best we could hope for...

-SA
Image "Fortune Favors the Brave"