No votes

Total votes: 3

Luke

Favorite soundtrack?

Post by Luke »

Go...
Luke

Post by Luke »

On a GITS forum, no one has a favorite soundtrack or an opinion?

I would have to say I love the original movie soundtrack however its difficult to stand up to the first two series soundtracks because a fair amount of it is meant to be background tracks to the movie. I would say SAC OST 1&2 are made up nearly entirely of singles that all could stand alone (forgive the pun)

I thought OST 3 had some good songs including Scott Matthew, The end of all you know and some decent Graziano tracks but with a little more filler. Be Human had even less I thought, most of that seemed to be made up of random background noises/tracks used in the series and they were scraping the barrel a bit releasing a whole album, mind you I'm glad they did just for Spotter and Be Human.

The Arise album, Christ knows what that's all about...

Anyone a fan of the Innocence ST, it's one I haven't got round to buying.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

My playlist just got back around to playing some GitS for me and I realized I'd not listened since the middle of 2012!

The reason everyone is taking so long is they're off listening to all of them again before voting.
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

I love the Innocence soundtrack...it takes its cue from GitS but, to me, is more powerful.
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

The first SAC soundtrack ... but that changes to the first film soundtrack sometimes. Their moods seem very different.
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
Ghostless

Post by Ghostless »

I love them all though I still believe Arise ost to be the weakest, too impersonal. It's electro. No more or less.