Ghost in the Shell: 25th Anniversary original fan-animation

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

Joseph Jeram

Ghost in the Shell: 25th Anniversary original fan-animation

Post by Joseph Jeram »

Hello,
I've just joined the forum but I am a fan of GitS in most of it's incarnations.

With the 25th Anniversary coming up and because I could only find one existing original fan-animation on you tube, I'm currently producing my own short, titled Motoko's weight problem.
(Note: There are a couple of great 3d Tachikoma animation tests worth checking out!)

This is my first animation so I'm not going to say it will be awesome but I do hold have a BA (hons) degree, so the drawing quality isn't awful either. I'm really just doing this project for fun although it would also be nice to provide more content for fans and promote the franchise.

Now, my purpose in posting here...

I'm looking for voice actors who would like to read a few lines as Motoko Kusanagi and a Tachikoma. If you are interested you can find more information and the full advertisement at the following voice acting forum:
http://voiceacting.proboards.com/thread ... lTo=350414

Thanks.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

First off, welcome!

That sounds like a fun project. And wow, 25 years....

Good luck in finding voice actors (I'm too squeaky)
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
Joseph Jeram

Re:Freitag

Post by Joseph Jeram »

Thanks for posting.

Actually squeaky voiced may be good for a tachikoma voice if you fancy giving the audition a go. This is an amateur project so all are welcome.

The key animation is a about half done but after that's finished I'll need to edit sound and then polish everything and probably redraw frames I'm not happy with. I expect I'll be a least another month producing this but when the animation is published on YouTube I'll post a link in this forum for anyone interested in checking it out.

I can also post the link the only current fan-animation if anyone wanted to watch that? (Though it's easy to search :))
Ghostless

Post by Ghostless »

Any news man ?? :)