Any info on this item?

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

marto_motoko

Any info on this item?

Post by marto_motoko »

http://benippon.com/en/innocence-innoce ... moru-oshii

I want to know what in the living hell is in this book before I order it. It's one of....hmm four (? ) books that I don't have regarding Innocence and I'm curious if you guys might have a better idea.

thanks. :)

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

i wonder if it is Oshii's conceptual work of Innocence...it says "notes for direction". Storyboards maybe?
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

GhostLine wrote:i wonder if it is Oshii's conceptual work of Innocence...it says "notes for direction". Storyboards maybe?
Naaah, the Story Board one is the one that's titled Romanji Album (what the hell Romanji had to do with it, no clue) and it included the figurine of Motoko's Gynoid wearing batou's vest while pointing a shotgun, and child Motoko with the loli dress is sitting on the floor arranging cards as batou sits next to her.

I just looked more into it, and apparently it's the rough pencil works from Innocence, along with some very nice printed stills, and environmental pieces, so another variant to show fans some behind the scenes and other stuff of how the anime's backbones, and final touches came to be.

:) Found it for twenty bucks! I'm excited!! Can't wait for it to arrive!

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?