Chroma Motoko
9%
boy-Motoko from Tachikoma episode
No votes

Total votes: 11

marto_motoko

Favourite Motoko incarnation?

Post by marto_motoko »

We've had our fair share. I mean, this lady's gone through more physical changes than Madonna's music style!

I will always love the adult movie Motoko, but otherwise I hold her in high regard for her child form from the first movie too, as well as her Gynoid form.

Now I just can't wait to sit down and watch ver. 2.0 of the first film, so I can come give you guys an update and a small review of what I see! :D

AAAAH! The box is awesome! I'll write first think when I get back from New York later this week.

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

I actually prefer Chroma to any of her 'real' bodies. I just think it's more what she ought to look like, free of prosthetics etc. A truer expression of herself.

I will admit the Manga version from the original manga appeals to the teenager in my soul (i.e. is really sultry and a bit slutty at times) but the whole Manga is a bit like that, and it conflicts with my adult demeanor ;)
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

That was a boy in the Tachikoma episode? I coulda sworn it was a girl. But then anime is so androgynous sometimes.
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
tinkco86

Post by tinkco86 »

Freitag wrote:That was a boy in the Tachikoma episode? I coulda sworn it was a girl. But then anime is so androgynous sometimes.
I think the short shorts unbuttoned a little bit is a little bit too provocative for a boy. I always thought it was a girl too.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

:) And thus the argument begins.

I think it's a boy. Everytime Motoko's used a body that she wants to be indistinguishable in, it's been something totally out there.

For example, in SSS she was gentleman in a white suit.

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?