Come on, people!

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

marto_motoko

Come on, people!

Post by marto_motoko »

Two and a half days without a SINGLE POST?! :(

Man...am I the only one still very excited about Ghost in the Shell? I was just reading After the Long Goodye, plus I received my Innocence Gynoid Box. Return and I'll share more.

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

haha! hey, i've still been with it! actually, i just bought the PS2 GitS game (hadda get a ps2 to play it) and have been in training mode. haha!

ooh! ooh! gynoid box...cool?
Chesire Cat

Post by Chesire Cat »

Nah, I'm still as excited about it as anyone of you. I just had an out of town trip, I'm back though ;) I'll keep you guys company lol
For she had often seen a cat without a grin, but never a grin without a cat
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

Give me a break Marto, I'm trying already :P

In all honesty I'd rather have a few good threads, than what the other forum I hang out on has descended into and that's people posting threads in the general discussion are about whatever they feel like, we even had on guy post a recipe for making a good glass of iced Pepsi (involving 3 ingredients, one of which was the glass!). They also post whiney threads about stuff and if there's one thing I can't stand it's people whining somewhere where I go to kick my feet up and chill.

We'd have more tot talk about if everyone used the IRC channel too (unsubtle hint) ;)
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Saito wrote:Give me a break Marto, I'm trying already :P

In all honesty I'd rather have a few good threads, than what the other forum I hang out on has descended into and that's people posting threads in the general discussion are about whatever they feel like, we even had on guy post a recipe for making a good glass of iced Pepsi (involving 3 ingredients, one of which was the glass!). They also post whiney threads about stuff and if there's one thing I can't stand it's people whining somewhere where I go to kick my feet up and chill.

We'd have more tot talk about if everyone used the IRC channel too (unsubtle hint) ;)
We have an IRC channel?! O_O

mm
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Jeff Georgeson wrote:See http://www.neomythos.com/gitsphpBB/viewtopic.php?t=1966 for info about the IRC channel.
Thanks for adding it to the main pages, Jeff! ^^ Greatly appreciated.

mm
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

Oh, crap, better make sure I'm logged in then ;)
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Saito

Post by Saito »

You're welcome. Drop by any time. I have a presence logged in 24/7, save for any power-cuts or other crap that bring my personal server offline. That doesn't always mean *I'm* there but you can at least leave a message :)
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
mrtodd

Post by mrtodd »

Wow its been a long time since ive been in here!

Finally got round to watching solid state society and everything :D
Saito

Post by Saito »

That's great todd, good to hear your taking in more good wholesome SAC goodness. Now lets have a discussion (in the appropriate thread/forum obviously)!

I feel SSS has been well and truly under-discussed myself :)
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Colmy_DD

Post by Colmy_DD »

i thought nid not read any of the topic apatrt from the title... and here is what i write...
What i'd thought i'd do is pretend to be one of those individuals... or should i??