Live chat room wanabe, Dose bato like the magor pole

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

ghost

Live chat room wanabe, Dose bato like the magor pole

Post by ghost »

I have been trying to find a live chat room for GITS fans and I cant find a thing no one has any thing open any more I was thinking of starting a new one but dont have a clue how.
it would be so cool to chat live like in the episode chat, chat, chat,

any addvice would be graet thanks :) :)
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

At first I thought your topic was spam. What on earth does the title of your topic have to do with creating a GitS chatroom? Anyhow I know we've tried this in the past, but I think most of our attempts failed because people didn't have software or time or both or whatever.

(Out of curiosity Ghost is English your first language?)
ghost

Post by ghost »

hey jeni neilson yes english is my first language.
What the hell is spam?

P.S. is it a habit of your's to insalt people who post on this site
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Woah, back off ghost. Jeni is an admin and has only respect for in the shell's members. We actually have alot of diverse group members, by diverse I mean numourse nationailtys and people from other countries. She was not trying insult you, meerly asking if english is your first language. Your grammer and spelling suggests it isn't.

Spam is generally anything that is off topic. However we've recently had a few bots become members and post advertisments, these are spam bots. Jeni thought, at first, your thread was from one of these spam bots.

You've really got two messages in this thread. Your title says something about Batou likeling Motoko and something about a "live chat wanabe". Do you honestly blame Jeni for mistaking it for spam? Your obviously new to the whole internet thing in general. I'm not trying scareing you away, just spell check stuff before you send it. Why not have a look around to see how things go? Its not that complicated.
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

ghost wrote:hey jeni neilson yes english is my first language.
What the hell is spam?

P.S. is it a habit of your's to insalt people who post on this site
The reason I asked is because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt in the cases of your lack of a spell checker and bad grammer. I will no longer give you the benefit of the doubt.

As a moderator it is my job to make this forum a postive place for everyone. It is not my habit to insult people. I generally hold the level of discussion here to be at a higher level than most places on the internet (meaning I generally have a low tolerance for misspelling, bad grammer and spammy posts, but that doesn't mean that's something that should be enforced.)

I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't reading your posts the wrong way.
ghost

Post by ghost »

Helo black mamba I din,t actualy think jeni was trying to insalt me. I was just playing around. I gess I should have said that in the first plase. By the way I was trying to set up a pole when I posted that. So that,s why my tital is so wheird, the second part was about the pole. As you can tell
typing is not one of my strong suits. I don't have time to finish my apology
rite now
Ghost the jerk :) :) sarry jeni I relly like your forum :)
Gillsing

Post by Gillsing »

I think I can translate: pole = poll

I'm thinking that ghost may be dyslexic, since I've seen a dyslexic type in a very similar style in Swedish. Pure sloppy typing usually looks somewhat different. But hey, I could be mistaken. :?

I have a feeling that there may not be enough Ghost in the Shell fans gathered in any one community to populate a chat room. I know that I have no interest in any kind of chat room.
Recommended cyberpunk:
ImageImage
ghost

Post by ghost »

Dillsing dyslexisic I not am.
I am dyslexisic and thats not All. I have no skill with a keyboard.
In refrance to the chat room, just an idea
base of the pillar

Post by base of the pillar »

I think this topic is getting some on this forum a little hot under the collar. So (points at Jeni and ghost) No clinching no hitting below the belt GO.
"And if we spirits have offended think but this and all is mended. That you have but slumbered heree while these visions did appear."--A Midsummer Night's Dream

History may not repeat itself, but it does rhyme.
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

ghost wrote:Dillsing dyslexisic I not am.
I am dyslexisic and thats not All. I have no skill with a keyboard.
In refrance to the chat room, just an idea
wait I'm confused... are you dyslexic? (Honest question not meant to be rude...)

and Base I don't really care how people type. It's just that if I'm going to have a conversation with someone I want to make sure I can understand what they're saying. That's all. I'm willing to make plenty of exceptions too, so don't fret. I'm not on ghost's case, I just wanted to know what's up. ^^
base of the pillar

Post by base of the pillar »

I Know I was just goofing off. :) :) :) Sorry.
"And if we spirits have offended think but this and all is mended. That you have but slumbered heree while these visions did appear."--A Midsummer Night's Dream

History may not repeat itself, but it does rhyme.
ghost

Post by ghost »

Jeni yes I am Dyslexic and I really am sorry about the mixup.
:roll:
I totaly understand the way you responded to my first thread or post or whatever you want me to call it. I really just want to ceep talking to you guys :)
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

ghost wrote:Jeni yes I am Dyslexic and I really am sorry about the mixup.
:roll:
I totaly understand the way you responded to my first thread or post or whatever you want me to call it. I really just want to ceep talking to you guys :)
No problem! ^__^

Don't worry too much. Take your time and hang around. As I said I'm really glad you like it here.
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

DYSLEXICS OF THE WORLD UNTIE!

/me hits base of the pillar below the belt and runs off giggling into the night... :P
Joseph Cambell wrote:Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
shadowferret

cartoon sites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by shadowferret »

Damn kid got on my cpu and quoted Jeni Nielsen...