Hello To All

Tell us about yourself!
synchro

Hello To All

Post by synchro »

I had visited this site off and on over the years but never registered. I have been a GiTS fan ever since 1995 when the original Ghost In The Shell movie played at Spike & Mike's Sick And Twisted Festival Of Animation in Los Angeles.

At each new incarnation of Ghost In The Shell I've been more and more blown away by the amazing work that has gone into every detail of it. I especially have enjoyed all the music along the way (I am a musician myself and sometime create music similar to what is heard in the SAC series).

Recently, I dusted off my DVD collection of Stand Alone Complex, 2nd Gig, Laughing Man & Individual Eleven and thought I'd give all things GiTS on the 'net a visit. What better place than this site?

I hope to read and share many ideas and experiences regarding our beloved Ghost In The Shell.

Cheers,

synchro
John_234

Post by John_234 »

I joined recently too.

A lot of people don't realize how much effort is put into the series. S.A.C. literally has about the highest special effects budget ever used in an anime, ever. And you can really see that, or the gun details that only people like I notice (proper use of Stingers?) Spiritually, I'd imagine it's exactly what Shirow Masamune wanted with the manga.
"If I believe I have a ghost, I will." Is this true? That's quite a controversy.
Chroma

Post by Chroma »

Hi welcome synchro!

Hope you find something enjoyable in participating here. I've not been very present these days, but I'd like to chat a bit more now.
synchro

Post by synchro »

Thank you both for the warm greeting. I have a feeling that things are going to be getting busier around here. I don't know why but I think more is going to be revealed regarding the Ghost In The Shell live-action film. I have no evidence but I just get the feeling. In the meantime, I'll be catching up with all the great threads I've found here so far and more that I will inevitably find as well. Thanks again.

-=s=-
synchro

Post by synchro »

<delete accidental double-post>