Introduce yourself

Tell us about yourself!
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

welcome both barney and Elvenefris! nice to see new posters with new thoughts! 8)
Major

Post by Major »

Hey, people. New poster here. There isn’t much to know about me. I’m currently 29 years old, and hail from England.

Over the last eight months I’ve collected much of the GiTS manga/anime, and have spent far too much time thinking about the ideas and issues presented by them, particularly in terms of prosthetics and network technologies.

I’ve been eyeballing the discussions here for a while, and am looking forward to adding my contributions to the evolving dialogue.
Chroma

Post by Chroma »

Hi there,

Just found this space inside the internet shell. Read a lot from the beginning of the week.
It don't seems to be full of activity those times but I'll check the most recent answer and try to participate to the debate.

My primary "job" turns around research and computer science but I've developpe quite recently (or was it subconscious) for social interaction.

I hope to learn from you there!

See you around!
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

Chroma...welkommen!
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

We're a rather quiet, but certainly devoted bunch. :) We appear once in a while, and when we do, it's never pointless or reasonless.

Hope that we'll compliment you well, as you us, and all of us, this place! ^^

Welcome Chroma!

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
WarlordCRO

Post by WarlordCRO »

hey Im Antonio form croatia and Iam new here
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Welcome Antonio!
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
Chroma

Post by Chroma »

Welcome! EnjoY your stay!
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

:) Welcome Antonio. Enjoy your stay!

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Dinsdale

Post by Dinsdale »

I used to lurk and occasionally post on the Production IG forums. When they closed, I moved over to gits-fans then gradually lost interest after 2nd Gig ended.

Not much else to say, right now...
simon's ghost

Post by simon's ghost »

looks like I'm the welcoming comitee today... so welcome!

don't get discouraged, thers' plenty to discuss unless you've understood every single aspect in every version of GitS!
Oh well.
Orpiment

hi thar

Post by Orpiment »

I like rocks and GITS. :D

I'm a recent convert to GITS in general (Oct. '09). I love the SAC series more than I do the original GITS and Innocence movies, but then again it's GITS! You love it all. I've read the manga (except Man-Machine Interface, despite the fact that I have it) but for whatever reason, I prefer the anime to the manga. Call me nuts but I have all the OST's as well. I'm not a big fan of techno but Yoko Kanno is such a great composer anyway. I even have the PS2 game lol (only because I found it used for $3.99 :P).

So the GITS universe has become my favorite anime...genre? story?
CleverUsernameHere

Post by CleverUsernameHere »

Allo everyone ^^ I'm Holly, I'm a dudette, and after reading some of the introductions, I have reason to believe I'm the youngest member here. o.o Yay I'm the baby! Anyway, I found out abut Ghost In The Shell when I was an little one, but I didnt start following it until last year when I went to my grandma's house. The Blockbusters in her neighborhood had every single Ghost In The Shell DVD for rent, so I decided to take advantage of that and rent them out. :D I forgot about it for a little while, but I finished the series a couple days ago and watched Solid State Society. (Time to buy the manga and watch Innocence!) Ah yes, and I live in America. Virginia to be precise. Nice to meet everyone :)
"It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to."- Catcher In The Rye
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Welcome to the group Clever!
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
CleverUsernameHere

Post by CleverUsernameHere »

thank you freitag :)
"It's funny. All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to."- Catcher In The Rye