Introduce yourself

Tell us about yourself!
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Hi Tonks! Good to see you! :)

Saito's right, I think--people seem to pop up every so often, and more so when interesting posting is going on. I think we're also in a bit of a "summertime lull."

Welcome back!
Jeff
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
talon

Post by talon »

Saito wrote: Depending what area of computer technology you go into, it can be highly rewarding.
I'm going into computer repair. I've already made some good money off of it and I'm good at it.
Colmy_DD

hi!!

Post by Colmy_DD »

Hi to those who are new to me. I really have nothing to say at the moment but will get back to you all. Welcome.
What i'd thought i'd do is pretend to be one of those individuals... or should i??
Tonks_kittygoth
Location: The dark dark woods where the kitten monsters live....or happy la la land, my summer home.

Post by Tonks_kittygoth »

Hi hi,
What does the Kanji in your icon mean?
"Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man.
Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as
one wants to live and not die, so do other
creatures." - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
Colmy_DD

hi

Post by Colmy_DD »

i havent the foggiest, i just picked it because it was different. someone on the forum might be able to tell you. thing is i found a laughing man gif and it had the slogan spinning round it so i wanted that but couldnt have it. oh well, i still have some of the 2nd gig to go, so might find out then, when i do ill tell ya.
What i'd thought i'd do is pretend to be one of those individuals... or should i??
p2501

Post by p2501 »

Hi. I've been visiting this site for years. Back before the TV series ever came out. It's been so long and the years have kind of all blurred... it seems like an age...

Though im kind of miffed that the boards were re-created and i lost my handle. I use to have "ghostline" as my handle but someone took it. Pissed me off. It's the handle i use online for most of my games.
Colmy_DD

hello

Post by Colmy_DD »

hi there, i like the name, hope your a nice guy who doesn't hold grudges as it might be terrible for the person on the recieveing end. welcome back, im a new face here so its nice to meet everyone here, old and new.
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

p2501 wrote:Hi. I've been visiting this site for years. Back before the TV series ever came out. It's been so long and the years have kind of all blurred... it seems like an age...
Welcome back, good to see old faces pop back...
p2501 wrote: Though im kind of miffed that the boards were re-created and i lost my handle. I use to have "ghostline" as my handle but someone took it. Pissed me off. It's the handle i use online for most of my games.
It's annoying when that happens, I had it happen to me in a similar way on one other forum I was on. I was away from the forum for a long while and someone registered a name almost the same as mine, got well known, and then go annoyed me for using the same name when I came back, and also everyone kept confusing me with them so I had mine changed. It's infuriating, no doubt, but you just have to be thankful we are still here and the forums are still going. FWIW the person who has your handle is a decent person, as far as I can tell, and posts regularly. Your new handle is pretty cool anyway, seems senseless holding a grudge...
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Tonks_kittygoth
Location: The dark dark woods where the kitten monsters live....or happy la la land, my summer home.

Post by Tonks_kittygoth »

Hi hi,

I also think er. ...ghostline the second apologized in one of his posts.

Your new one is really good too. Chance to recreate yourself in a very Motoko way.
"Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man.
Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as
one wants to live and not die, so do other
creatures." - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
p2501

Post by p2501 »

I'll get over it :)
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

Haahahahaaaa! That's right, I stole it...and I'D DO IT AGAIN!!

Seriously, If I had even the inkling of an idea that someone else had dibs to the moniker, I would have moved on. I took it from the first film. So, sorry once again. But yeesh...it's been a few years.
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

I think you guys should duel on Super Smash Bros until one of you falls asleep or dies of malnutrition, it's the only way ;)
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
gareth

Post by gareth »

Hi,

I know this thread hasn't been used in a while, but I haven't got round to introducing myself yet...

Real name is same as SN and I'm from the UK (midlands...not Birmingham though!) I'm about to start the second year of a BA in english literature at university in the east of england which should be fun, though I haven't really got to know anyone on my course yet...everyone seems a bit too attentive in lectures. Some of my flatmates like anime though which is nice.

Love music and reading and all those things people say they do which really means they do nothing at all...starting to bore myself a bit now. I do so love GiTS though! Big fan of nice computer music (skull disco anyone?) and in terms of books I'm reading Don Quixote at the moment which is fun.

Should be nice to get to know everyone anyway!

Gareth
Colmy_DD

Post by Colmy_DD »

hi there, hope all is well and you enjoy your stay!! XD
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

gareth wrote: Real name is same as SN and ...
Hi Gareth,

Might be a small world... Did you attend Rosebank School in Hartlepool by any chance? Some time around 1977-ish