NeuroSpasta

What about the Ghost in the Shell video games? Discuss them here

Moderator: sonic

Slipstream

NeuroSpasta

Post by Slipstream »

Hey guys. I know it's been a while. In fact, its been nearly three years since last I posted. What's new with me? Umm...I got a haircut.
What else? I got a job writing professionally. That's kinda cool. I wrote this RPG called Amethyst which is now being published through Goodman Games and my own private label, Dias Ex Machina, now has a name for itself.

So I have decided to return to my roots. I remembered the Ghost In the Shell game I made which is still available on my site. I decided our next game will be a Cyberpunk / Counterterrorism / Espionage RPG inspired by Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, and the new generation of neo-cyberpunk films out of Europe. Those experts in GITS and my old game will see the similarities. I am just here wanting to show it off.
If you want to know more, head on over to www.diasexmachina.com

Creator, Ghost in the Shell D20 RPG
www.serenadawn.com
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Looks incredibly interesting. It'd be very neat to see how it turns out! ^^ Make sure to keep us posted.
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

I read that as Neuro Pasta and I'm thinking "What does spaghetti have to do with nerves?" :oops:
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
Slipstream

Post by Slipstream »

Just letting you know that if you play 4th Ed D&D, we are open for playtesters.
Creator, Ghost in the Shell D20 RPG
www.serenadawn.com