Deus Ex 3

From Sonic to Mario to Final Fantasy to Soul Calibur and everything else, talk about videogames here

Moderator: sonic

Elmo_Redux

Deus Ex 3

Post by Elmo_Redux »

The big trailer here came out this month, anyone else waiting on DE3? The original Deus Ex was pretty heavily influenced by Ghost in the Shell, but watching the trailer for this one I was half-expecting Batou to walk into shot. I'll be so annoyed if it doesn't live up to the hype, Edios Montreal churn out some decent fare, but Warren Spector isn't involved as he was rumoured to be which is a shame..
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Wow. I wasn't even looking for this one, but the trailer is awesome! If only I could believe the actual gameplay looked like that ...

Reminded me a lot of Blade Runner in terms of the colors and the city backgrounds.

--Jeff
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

OMG! How much did I love the Deus Ex games!

Am I seeing things or are Square Enix doing it too? This gets better and better!

I haven't watched the trailer yet as it's downloading on my superslow broadband but I'll post when I do - the first 30 secs looked awesome!

EDIT:

Well I watched the trailer. Usual jaw-droping Square Enix visuals, definitely looks like Deus Ex alright, not many clues to the plot etc. but it sounds intriguing. Definitely one to look forward to.
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Elmo_Redux

Post by Elmo_Redux »

I love the game trailer season and trying to work out what the plot points are going to be from the snippets you get :) This and the one for metal gear rising kept me entertained for hours. :oops:
simon's ghost

Post by simon's ghost »

A friend of mine actually did somme voice acting for this one, so I knew a bit ahead of time... He won't talk about it though.
Oh well.