Poll- Your Favourite... Sonic the Hedgehog character

From Sonic to Mario to Final Fantasy to Soul Calibur and everything else, talk about videogames here

Moderator: sonic

Who's your favourite Sonic game series character?

Sonic the Hedgehog
17%
Miles "Tails" Prower
25%
Knuckles the Echidna
33%
Amy Rose
No votes
Shadow the Hedgehog
No votes
Rouge the Bat
No votes
Cream the Rabbit
No votes
Big the Cat
No votes
Dr. Eggman/Dr. Robotnik
No votes
Other (Chaotix crew, E-102, Gamma, Ray etcetera)
25%

Total votes: 12

Elmo

Post by Elmo »

awhhh.. STC(sonic the comic) a much younger and sweeter elmo used to read that :) their metal knuckles was awesome. If we're allowed characters who aren't in the actual games my fave is 'Rankles the green otter with the sparkly ankles' :P
Joseph Cambell wrote:Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

Heh! Do you also remember "The Fundamental Four" group of badguys? Captain Plunder and his Sky Pirates? The Marxio Brothers? The Brotherhood of Metallix? Silly names ahoy! But I really did like Shortfuse te Cybernik- I wish he were actually part of the games! Accompanied by Teckno the Canary (no, really). I got almost every issue of STC from number 18 onwards. I loved the Streets of Rage and Shinobi ongoing strips too... Sigh, "where are they now?"
Maltese Kentaiba

Post by Maltese Kentaiba »

[
Espio hasn't made an appearance in any game wherein he's a member of the chaotix in the archie comic book,
For some reason I got him confused with Mighty
When the chips are down, and the other guy is holding four aces and you an empty hand; it's time to kick the table over
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

Yeah, Mighty debuted in one of my favourite arcade games ever, SegaSonic the Hedgehog. I LOVED that game. If I could only ever have one arcade machine, it would be that. How fun (and sore palm-inducing) was that trackball? An arcade near to where I grew up had three of the machine, and then Sega World at the London Trocaderro had one; but both of those arcades went years ago and I have no idea what happened to the machines. 30p! That's all it cost for one go.... Heaven :)

Mighty was in Knuckle's Chaotix (the 32X game) though, so that leans strongly towards me wanting to consider him a Chaotix member, even if he missed a spot in Sonic Heroes.