Poll- Your favourite... Street Fighter female

From Sonic to Mario to Final Fantasy to Soul Calibur and everything else, talk about videogames here

Moderator: sonic

Who's your favorite female Street Fighter character?

Chun-Li
58%
Cammy
17%
Sakura
25%
Rose
No votes
Karin
No votes
R. Mika
No votes
Juli/Juni
No votes
Ibuki
No votes
Elena
No votes
Makoto
No votes

Total votes: 12

Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

I'm not a huge Street Fighter player but I really like that Sakura's a short girl like me who packs a big punch.
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

Sylphisonic wrote: And in the case of polls like this one, it isn't intended to be a "who do you find hottest" kind of thing. Just thought I'd jump in there and say that now so I won't have to say it later. :roll:
But dood Sakuraz lik so hawt. ::channels her inner fanboy l334 geek::

wow that was scary. :)
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

Chun Li all the way :) I'm even willing to forgive the girly sound effects.
Joseph Cambell wrote:Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

Chun-Li, because she was tall, dark haired and HOT as hell. I used to have a mid 90s magazine cover with a really good artists impression of her pinned up above my computer desk when I was at high school :)
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Elmo_Redux

Post by Elmo_Redux »

I like the fact that chun-li was one of the first female videogame characters that was as good as(if not better) than alot of the male characters.. it just always seemed a little sad when the female characters were just a faster but alot weaker option in a skimpy outfit.
THYREN

Post by THYREN »

What? They're making a Chun-Li movie??? :shock:
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly ?

THYREN

Post by THYREN »

Sylphisonic wrote:Yes! Announced earlier last year ^_^ (with some crazy casting choices being batted around on the net)
Don`t tell me that Van Damme is still in for Guile :lol:
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly ?

Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

I remember watching the Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie (anime, and a lot better than that Jean-Claude Van Damme abomination ;)) same time as I first saw GiTS, it was pretty cool.

SPOILER ALERT \/ \/

If I remember correctly Vega broke into Chun-Li's apartment in that movie and there ensued a fight scene in a half dark apartment between one of the bad guys and Chun-Li, in her underwear. She won, of course. Lord knows why that little bit of 'fan service' stuck the head of a 16 year-old high school kid though - any ideas?? ;)
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Elmo_Redux

Post by Elmo_Redux »

I really liked the fight animation in the animated movie, they went for a semi-realistic style with a few fanservice moves instead of the freakish mutant moves used in alpha and generations(also good in their own odd way). Chun-li was used in that storyline best too, although it was a shame they replaced her with guile in the final fights.