The old boards and the new...

This was a test forum (back when the Boards had to be recreated) but since has become the Guest Book. Let us know what you think!

Moderator: sonic

Epiphany

Post by Epiphany »

Jeni Nielsen wrote:
Sylphisonic wrote:...I am not welcome... Darn... :cry:
you're totally welcome! I missed all your long posts and well thought out arguments! And your super-awesome girrrl power attitude.

I'm fine, but busy. Right now I'm in grad school for early childhood education and special ed. (I told Jeff about it in my email, but he might not have told ya). I'm also a full time associate teacher so it's a lot of hard work. I'm still in New York and having fun.

Gosh I know this sounds weird, but it really is good to be back here. I guess I didn't realize how much I missed it until I was away for so long. ::sniffles of joy::
OK now I'm feeling a wierd urge to dig out the Spice Girls singing "We Are Family" 8)
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

Er, "Sylphi Spice"? *dies* :shock:

Not so much "girl power", I'm just into spirited human-ness and heroism. And equally loving people of many backgrounds in general. And particularly being into girl heroics because I am female and can identify more with a pretty girl heroine. Though I love men too.

You sound like you are busy with lots of interesting things, Jeni. You should set up a Japanese club in school or something in your spare time, get the kids interested in learning the language early on and practice those Japanese skills, lol :D Great to here it's all going well, though :)