in the shell Forum Index in the shell
Discussions about the many incarnations of Ghost in the Shell, philosophy and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Azumanga Daioh (Stupidly Funny)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
shadowferret

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Azumanga Daioh (Stupidly Funny) Reply with quote

Azumanga Daioh is about seven high school girls, three teachers, rabid cats, weird "father" cats, sports fests, and cuteness.
It's a very random and stupid anime, but...it's still kinda funny.
It's good when ou just wanna laugh for something simple.

The characters are as follows:
Tomo- A hyper, energetic girl who enjoys being loud and pretending to be Fujiko Mine.
Yomi- A sarcastic, smart girl with attitude, who is obsessed with dieting and does her best to deal with Tomo.
Chiyo-Chan- A ten year old girl who is so smart, she was skipped ahead to high school.
Osaka- A girl who tends to space out a lot, and is none too bright.
Sakaki- A tall, athletic, quiet girl, who seems tough from appearance, but is secretly obsessed with cute.
Kagura- The jock, almost as hyper and dumb as Tomo, but is still a kind person.
Kaorin- A shy girl who has a major crush on Sakaki, often becoming nervously speechless around her.
Yukari- The girls' english teacher, who has a bad attitude, is lazy, is selfish, is loud, is....
Nyamo- The girls' PE Teacher, who is kind, mature, intelligent, has a good attitude...unless she has to deal with Yukari.
Kimura- The Classical Lit teacher who is obsessed with swimsuits and gym shorts, but underneath is really a good person...or is he?

I suggest it to anyone who doesn't mind shallow humor...
marto_motoko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimura freaks me out....remember when he gave Yukari the birthday hat? That and just sometimes...no...always...his face...*shudders at the thought of it*

mm

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: