Ghost in the Shell 1.5 Human Error Processor

Talk about the Ghost in the Shell manga here!

Moderator: sonic

Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

Ghost in the Shell 1.5 - Human Error Processor manga came out in Japan in 2001, I read the spring 2006 release in Wizard Anime Insider issue 25 magazine.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Motoko2030 wrote:Ghost in the Shell 1.5 - Human Error Processor manga came out in Japan in 2001, I read the spring 2006 release in Wizard Anime Insider issue 25 magazine.

:? Some release dates are ridiculous. I mean, a five year delay isn't exactly something that fans will be 'understanding' of. But hey, better keep the thought, better late than never...I suppose.
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

I emailed Dark Horse Comics about the release of Ghost in the Shell 1.5 and their reply was
Thanks for the e-mail. Yes, we are still doing this. I would look towards September for this series to be released.
ghost

Post by ghost »

Black Mamba wrote:
issues since they will have a new cover on each issue
Well won't they use the covers as dividers in the all in one edition like they did for the first manga (and probably the second, but I haven't read that one yet)?

wouldn't it make sense to buy the first issue. So you can talk to every one.
And then you would still have something to look forward too When the collector addition comes out in 2007.
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

wouldn't it make sense to buy the first issue. So you can talk to every one.
And then you would still have something to look forward too When the collector addition comes out in 2007.
Wouldn't it make sense not to waste money and just wait for the compact version? Its a personal decision. I'm not real big on the manga (GitS is the only manga I own) so I don't mind waiting.
Spica

Post by Spica »

Not all of the covers of the individual issues of MMI were used in the TPB version.
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
-Hamlet
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Black Mamba wrote:
Motoko2030 wrote:I read that the Ghost in the Shell 1.5 - Human Error Processor manga issues are starting their run this spring by Dark Horse Comics, but I can't find any actual release dates on the Dark Horse comics website for Ghost in the Shell 1.5 issues.
Spring isn't too far away, is this in the US? Have they been realsed in Japan yet?
Japan, yes, US, no. :? But come to think of it, does anyone actually know the SET release dates for 1.5 in US? I can't seem to find anything either.
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

Marto, I sent an email to Dark Horse Comics asking them when Ghost in the Shell 1.5 - Human Error Processor will be released in the US and the response that I got from them is that it will be around September when it is released.
Spica

Post by Spica »

It doesn't surprise me that they pushed the release date back. MMI's original official release date (it had had several tentative release dates previously) was supposed to be in august or september of 2002, but wasn't actually released untill january of 2003.
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
-Hamlet
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

Dark Horse Comics is releasing Ghost in the Shell 1.5: Human-Error Processor #1 comes out in the US on October 18th 2006 and it includes part one of the "Fat Cat" story, http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=14-247
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Motoko2030 wrote:Dark Horse Comics is releasing Ghost in the Shell 1.5: Human-Error Processor #1 comes out in the US on October 18th 2006 and it includes part one of the "Fat Cat" story, http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=14-247
Its been so long.... And we still have 4 months to go for the first volume.

Jease, its gonna be a long while before the compact version of all volumes.
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

Does anyone know how many issues are in Ghost in the Shell 1.5 - Human Error Processor?
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Motoko2030, no clue about how many, but at least we're finally getting them!
:lol: and besides, the more the merrier, right? I just hope the compact version comes with that disk that the japanese version got!
Snatcher

Post by Snatcher »

marto_motoko, it will come with it.. but it will be an exact copy in Japanese, they won't translated the cd.
孤独に歩め、悪をなさず
求めるところは少なく
林の中の象のように
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Snatcher wrote:marto_motoko, it will come with it.. but it will be an exact copy in Japanese, they won't translated the cd.

Awww...well I suppose that's rather a shame. I truly would have enjoyed seeing what the disk had to offer. :) Oh well, still it will be nice to have it in our pocession.