Help me understand episode 11(or 12?)

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

Stonedincourt

Help me understand episode 11(or 12?)

Post by Stonedincourt »

I can't remember if its in episode 11 or 12. But i'm pretty sure its one of them.

Towards the end of the episode, we soo Togusa get home to his wife, who is on the computer - They are talking about stocks and how she just invested in meditec stocks. She says all the good housewives play on the stockmarket.

Anyway, they leave the room to get dinner, but the camera stays in the room - and the computer turns on and bids on SyranoGen.

I only saw 1st gig once and I didn't see 2nd Gig. But as far as I remember, we don't really get an explaination of this in 1st gig, do we? Or am I missing something.

Can someone please help me understand? :)
ghost

Post by ghost »

In episode (?)whatever section 9 is charged with protecting a millionar buisnessman from a hiered killer, when they finaly find him he's already dead from old age, and hes liying in his bed surounded by his millions. Okay here's my point the way he got his millions was by creating a commputer program to work the stocks, it dose this by selling and buying stock on other peoples computers, so in the end of that episode the camera stays in the room because the money maker program was work in/on Togusas computer.

Try waching the episode again and pay special attention to the computer at the end
Psychadelic_Soul

Post by Psychadelic_Soul »

And when you do don't forget the importance of Serano Gen. in the scheme of things.
I'd just be the catcher in the rye and all.