Number of Ghost in the shell movies and series

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

Cryton

Number of Ghost in the shell movies and series

Post by Cryton »

Im a new fan of GTIS and stand alone complex, I watch it on Adultswim but I was wanting to know just how many movies/tv series are there, plus just what else is out there that has to do with Ghost in the Shell. I think its awsome and I would like to know more about it.

Thanks Cryton
Jeni Nielsen

Re: Number of Ghost in the shell movies and series

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

Cryton wrote:Im a new fan of GTIS and stand alone complex, I watch it on Adultswim but I was wanting to know just how many movies/tv series are there, plus just what else is out there that has to do with Ghost in the Shell. I think its awsome and I would like to know more about it.

Thanks Cryton
Have a look at the main website here. I think you'll find what you need to know.
THYREN

Re: Number of Ghost in the shell movies and series

Post by THYREN »

Cryton wrote:Im a new fan of GTIS and stand alone complex, I watch it on Adultswim but I was wanting to know just how many movies/tv series are there, plus just what else is out there that has to do with Ghost in the Shell. I think its awsome and I would like to know more about it.

Thanks Cryton
Welcome here Cryton!

Go and have a look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_the_shell. This wiki (and its related articles) lists all the mangas, movies, series episodes, video games and novels about GitS.
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly ?

ultace

Post by ultace »

i'm new here too and want to learn more about GITS so i'm wondering if i can find out about the manga where ever the GITS story actually began at
cause i really want all the info on GITS
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

Welcome ultace, try this link to give you an overview of what the first manga by Masamune Shirow is all about, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_in_t ... 28manga%29.

If you don't own the Ghost in the Shell manga then you can pick up the second edition uncut version of it from any bookstore or amazon and if you have any questions about the manga, movies or the television series, feel free to ask them.