Great News!

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Holy crap theres an alternate opening?!

I won't ask for the link Jeni, but I would like to ask why it was created if it wasn't used.

Just curious.
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

Maybe it was for a marketing scheme or they were going to use that alternate opening and decided that the opening would not go with the theme of the season.
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Motoko2030 wrote:Maybe it was for a marketing scheme or they were going to use that alternate opening and decided that the opening would not go with the theme of the season.
I'm pretty sure when they make a opening movie, the music is the basis. They started with Rise and worked around it.
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

It looks like the Stand Alone Complex OST 3 will not come with the special edition of SAC 2nd Gig Vol 3, I have checked all of the places that are going to sell this DVD on Tuesday, and they only mention the two figures of Motoko and a Tachikoma and not the soundtrack CD.
Lightice

Post by Lightice »

Motoko2030 wrote:It looks like the Stand Alone Complex OST 3 will not come with the special edition of SAC 2nd Gig Vol 3, I have checked all of the places that are going to sell this DVD on Tuesday, and they only mention the two figures of Motoko and a Tachikoma and not the soundtrack CD.

Really? Check here for other news. The Anime Corner Store quite clearly promises a soundtrack CD in the pacage. Hopefully they aren't giving false advertising, here.
Hei! Aa-Shanta 'Nygh!
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

I hope that it true that we are getting a soundtrack CD with volume 3, but Best Buy and Circuit City sites are just saying that SAC 2nd Gig Volume 3 comes with just the two figures.

I just got the limited edition of SAC 2nd Gig Volume 3 and it came with the two DVDs in a metal tin, the Motoko Kusanagi figure and the Tachikoma in pieces, so you have to assemble the figures, but no soundtrack CD came with this volume.