Great News!

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

MiNaeClem

Great News!

Post by MiNaeClem »

We all love SAC Osts don't we... Yet there are songs unreleased right? For people who are waiting for those songs including Snyper OST 4 will be released next year according to Yoko Kanno DB! :D Yay for Snyper and 4th OST! No joking!
http://www.monkey-pirate.com/ykdb/index.php?topic=322.0
Some things are too important to be taken seriously.
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

That is good news that Stand Alone Complex OST 4 is going to be made, I would like to see an image of the cover or track listings of it.
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Snyper?

This is good news, nothing great. Any information besides the forum link? Maybe a tracklist, cover? It could be too early.
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

Black Mamba, on that link above to the forum, it mentions that Snyper is one of the ending songs on the new SAC soundtrack CD.
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Motoko2030 wrote:Black Mamba, on that link above to the forum, it mentions that Snyper is one of the ending songs on the new SAC soundtrack CD.
I'll admit I didn't look at it too closely after seeing it was a forum thread. So thanks.
Slipstream

Post by Slipstream »

Isn't there a CD included in the next 2nd Gig Manga DVD SE? Would that be it? Anyone know what else is on the CD. I would like it to have the syphonic tracks from 2nd gig.
Creator, Ghost in the Shell D20 RPG
www.serenadawn.com
Lightice

Post by Lightice »

Slipstream wrote:Isn't there a CD included in the next 2nd Gig Manga DVD SE? Would that be it? Anyone know what else is on the CD. I would like it to have the syphonic tracks from 2nd gig.

The one in the volume 1 was OST 2, but I've heard rumours, that there'd be a CD included in the volume 3 of the special editions, as well and that might well be it. This OST 4 has been released in Japan some time ago, so it was only a matter of time, before it came to the US market.
Hei! Aa-Shanta 'Nygh!
MiNaeClem

Post by MiNaeClem »

I heard that OST 3 will be included with the 2nd gig Volume 3 SE. And OST 4 is not released anywhere nor there's any other info about it. I think you counted the Tachikoma OST too.
Lightice

Post by Lightice »

MiNaeClem wrote:I heard that OST 3 will be included with the 2nd gig Volume 3 SE. And OST 4 is not released anywhere nor there's any other info about it. I think you counted the Tachikoma OST too.

Yeah, I did. I presumed, that so did you. Isn't "be Human" techically the OST 2? I can't think of many songs, that aren't on the existing OSTs...
Hei! Aa-Shanta 'Nygh!
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

I know that the two miniature figures of Motoko and a Tachikoma are included on the SAC 2nd Gig Volume 3 SE version, and I read a rumor stating that this volume will contain a soundtrack CD, we will have to wait until it is released in January to find out if a soundtrack CD comes with it, I am hoping that it will SAC OST 3 with the Christmas in a Silent Forest song.
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

I don't see why they just don't realse one OST for each gig, how its normaly done, containing all the music.
Lightice

Post by Lightice »

Black Mamba wrote:I don't see why they just don't realse one OST for each gig, how its normaly done, containing all the music.

Two words: making cash. They keep the fans' interest up and make us buy more and spend more, than if all music of one season was on a single CD. I haven't seen a single OST per season for a long time, in any case.
Hei! Aa-Shanta 'Nygh!
MiNaeClem

Post by MiNaeClem »

Yeah, making cash is the main reason for everything. IG doesn't count Tachikoma OST as 2nd OST, it's just the Tachikoma ost.. :) By the way there are many songs that are not released and plays in both SAC seasons which I'd love to hear.
I know that the two miniature figures of Motoko and a Tachikoma are included on the SAC 2nd Gig Volume 3 SE version, and I read a rumor stating that this volume will contain a soundtrack CD, we will have to wait until it is released in January to find out if a soundtrack CD comes with it, I am hoping that it will SAC OST 3 with the Christmas in a Silent Forest song.
I looked info for many places and it says a soundtrack will be included with 2nd gig SE Vol 3, so I'm sure it will be the 3rd OST. I love the song Christmas in the Silent Forest!
Jigabachi

Post by Jigabachi »

which song is Christmas in the Silent Forest and which episode did they played this song?
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

I heard that the Christmas in the Silent Forest is played in episode 26 of SAC 2nd Gig.