The last episode...

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

Tonks_kittygoth
Location: The dark dark woods where the kitten monsters live....or happy la la land, my summer home.

Post by Tonks_kittygoth »

I think the Dr.'s episode was mainly to set precidence for this one, so that it wasnt such an out of the blue solution.

Aramaki's arrest warrent was from the prime minister also. The compliment was meant sarcastically, not an invitation.

At the point where we began seeing the situation, Gouda was trying to sneak out the back door before he got caught like any proper villian.
"Life is as dear to a mute creature as it is to man.
Just as one wants happiness and fears pain, just as
one wants to live and not die, so do other
creatures." - His Holiness The Dalai Lama
houkou5tail

Post by houkou5tail »

I would say that slipstream pegged it.

Kuza was just a tool, the refugee uprising was a circumstance that could be used to create a new political/economic dynamic and Japanese rearmament along with closer ties to the American Empire could change the global balence of power. But it all hinged on causing the Japanese people to accept the need for greater Japanese militarism and the "right" political leadership.

However, slipstream implys that the same thing is or has happened in this country and that I might debate. And yet I am not trying to start a political arguement. Maybe.