Episode 3 Cash Eye

Talk about GitS:SAC, 2nd Gig, & SSS here!

Moderator: sonic

Ashcroft

Episode 3 Cash Eye

Post by Ashcroft »

I have been watching the episodes when I can on Cartoon Network, and during the 3rd episode of the 2nd gig called "Cash Eye" there is a song that plays during the the time when the creepy old guy is all over Motoko. anyone know the name of this song/artist? I really want to download it :P
I can try to give more information if it is needed, thanks!
cowboyfunk22

Re: Episode 3 Cash Eye

Post by cowboyfunk22 »

Ashcroft wrote:I have been watching the episodes when I can on Cartoon Network, and during the 3rd episode of the 2nd gig called "Cash Eye" there is a song that plays during the the time when the creepy old guy is all over Motoko. anyone know the name of this song/artist? I really want to download it :P
I can try to give more information if it is needed, thanks!

I think i know what your talking about. Its kinda subdued with some girl whispering japanese over it. It hasn't been release on a CD yet, so you're out of luck. By the way, download is illegal and i think its against the tos :x :wink:
Ashcroft

Post by Ashcroft »

yea thats the one! but you can download legaly too :D
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

well the artist will be ' Yoko Kanno' I can't find it on the 3rd OST which is the one for 2nd GIG, but i'm missing a few tracks ...from my perfectly legal copy of the cd.. ..yes >.>
Joseph Cambell wrote:Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
cowboyfunk22

Post by cowboyfunk22 »

Ashcroft wrote:yea thats the one! but you can download legaly too :D
lol guilty conscience on my part :oops: . But yeah, i haven't come across it, so im guessing it'll be on the next OST (if there is one). Though alot of songs from this season seem to be music orchestrated for specific moments in episodes, this tune had the feel of a track.
Jeni Nielsen

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

Ashcroft wrote:yea thats the one! but you can download legaly too :D
Er if you can prove to me that the soundtrack is available for legal download you can PM me.

Otherwise I'll still have to consider this topic a violation of the rules. Sorry.