in the shell Forum Index in the shell
Discussions about the many incarnations of Ghost in the Shell, philosophy and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello Friends!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kojima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:30 pm    Post subject: Hello Friends! Reply with quote

Hello. I am new here in these forums. My username is Kojima. Weird, I know, but I actually picked this pseudonym because it I like Metal Gear and I also was using it in an unpublished fanfiction I half-wrote 1 year ago. Nice to meet all of you. Smile

I caught a glimpse of this site by accident and decided to drop by for a place to talk about one of my favorite animes.
Freitag

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be most welcome here!

I love your Lao Tzu quote.
Kojima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. Very Happy

I understand activity around here is gonna be especially slow this time around, since school is starting. I am glad somebody said hello, because sadly I was beginning to worry this forum died already.
Freitag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not dead yet.

We get invigorated when there is new GitS and when new people arrive to share our common appreciation of the ever growing story.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: