in the shell Forum Index in the shell
Discussions about the many incarnations of Ghost in the Shell, philosophy and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Innocence Re-release Now Available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> The Original (Oshii) Films
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhostLine

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:02 pm    Post subject: Innocence Re-release Now Available Reply with quote

In lieu of taking on the English language dubs and Blu-Ray releases of the ARISE universe...Funimation has taken on the license of Innocence...or what Dreamworks liked to call Ghost in the Shell 2 (I will never forgive you for your poor DVD release, Dreamworks).

I guess we may be looking forward to a new English dub casting plus a new Blu-Ray release??

Last edited by GhostLine on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freitag

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be nice!
GhostLine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funimation now is taking pre-orders for the new Innocence Blu-Ray release, which will have an English dub. This new release will be available Feb. 7th, 2017.
The last official US release was on DVD and only had a single hearing-impaired English subtitle, so this has been a long time coming.
GhostLine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghost in the Shell: Innocence US English dub is now available in US stores in Blu-Ray and DVD

Here is Funimation's trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ahhON7bATQ
GhostLine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't help myself...my local box stores failed with stocking on Blu-Rays, but I was able to get my paws on the new DVD release. I've waited so long to hear the English-dub on this after so long...I put myself in a double-dip situation, buying DVD now and Blu-Ray later.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> The Original (Oshii) Films All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: