Hello everyone

Tell us about yourself!
Net_Wanderer

Hello everyone

Post by Net_Wanderer »

Dang this sites been around and jeez not a whole lot of recent activity, what a shame.

Well long story short, I am a fanatic of Ghost in the Shell although I prefer the English Dub over the English Sub. This is based on the pitch of the voice actor(ess)'s voices. Personal preference is all.

I play BFP4F (Battlefield Play4Free), Minecraft and Pokemon via the Nintendo DS.

I am 25 years old, married without kids, I'm pagan (religion), and I am a US Navy veteran.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Howdy new person! All are welcome here.
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
GhostLine

WELCOME

Post by GhostLine »

Welcome to the Shell Squad, Net_Wanderer! Yes, it can get slow here...I myself, have been away due to being diagnosed with multiple myeloma...which pretty much ate up my summer and fall. I completely am missing out on the latest ARISE material...so I can wait to see it.
Freitag

Re: WELCOME

Post by Freitag »

GhostLine wrote:Welcome to the Shell Squad, Net_Wanderer! Yes, it can get slow here...I myself, have been away due to being diagnosed with multiple myeloma...which pretty much ate up my summer and fall. I completely am missing out on the latest ARISE material...so I can wait to see it.
Dude, bummer. Friend of mine just got hit with MGUS, so I'm familiar with the road you're on. Stay positive and keep your friends around. Best wishes and prayers your way...
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
GhostLine

wow

Post by GhostLine »

thanks Frietag...that means a lot. I head off to my first stem cell transplant (using my own stems cells) next week. Sorry about your friend...the good news is that they are coming up with new treatments like crazy...and now research for immunotherapy or gene therapy is getting wild. I truly believe they are finally on the cusp of dealing the blow to many forms of cancer soon.