in the shell Forum Index in the shell
Discussions about the many incarnations of Ghost in the Shell, philosophy and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About SSS...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> The Original (Oshii) Films
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apocalypta

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:11 pm    Post subject: About SSS... Reply with quote

I am looking for the name of the track played during the Major's and Batou's discussion in the closing minutes of Solid State Society.

I've listened through the Solid State Society Soundtrack, but was wondering if it was perhaps an older song on one of the SAC OSTs.

I know its a rather lame topic, but I have been looking and looking, and this just seems like a good place to ask, assuming someone here probably knows.

Thanks in advanced to anyone who can help. Very Happy
Chroma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the music theme of the discussion is a derived version of "take a little hand" but more instrumentally driven. (Voices faded)

At the end, it goes on "date of rebirth" but that was more easy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> The Original (Oshii) Films All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: