Site update 19 June 2009

What's that? Site Update?! It's happening now!
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Site update 19 June 2009

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

I've added images from Innocence and am using a completely different way of viewing the images (HighSlide JS). You can not only expand the images, but some of them can be further expanded (look for the arrow symbol in the lower right), and you can scroll through the images on a page using the arrow keys (while one is expanded). Soon (I hope!) I'll add more images, and a review of 2nd Gig (no, really :) ).

**edit** I should mention that not every page has the new image setup yet. Right now the pages for the two Oshii films, the SAC seasons, and the first manga are set up with HS. **/edit**

Jeff
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

There is a weird thing...

If you show one image and then click the MORE IMAGES link, you still view the old image, but the hole in the image list remains.

When you shrink the first image back, the thumbnail is of whatever images was in that slot.

I think you need to reset the array(?) when the user clicks the MORE IMAGES button.

But this is very cool!
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Yeah, I know. Unfortunately, I'll have to go digging through the HS code to figure out how to do that (or whatever is necessary). It's not integrated completely with my own code.

Thanks!

Jeff
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box