Motoko - Hair color and style

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

marto_motoko

Motoko - Hair color and style

Post by marto_motoko »

Yes, I know absolutely stupid topic, but I was wondering, what hair color do you best prefer on her? What style?

I liked her with that burnt-brown that sinks in the surrounding colors like she did in the first movie. It also seemed like that hair style was also the most believable, and...touchable. Yes, that sounds strange...but it does.

Thoughts?

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

I know it's wrong but I always think of her as having purple hair now, even though the brown hair looked way nicer.
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Saito wrote:I know it's wrong but I always think of her as having purple hair now, even though the brown hair looked way nicer.
I love the brown hair. It just looks so real! Especially when she's being dried in the beginning of the Movie after she's created. The gust in her hair made it look like it actually possessed volume, and obeyed physics.

mm

PS: plus it looked soft. <3
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Rien

Post by Rien »

Even though movie Motoko is my favorite in terms of personality, but I prefer SAC Motoko's look. I have a bias for unatural hair colors(I wear different colored clip-in hair extentions everyday. I wear my blue one the most).

I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but I thought Motoko's hair was black.
Non conformity is an illusion for the ego.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

Rien wrote:Even though movie Motoko is my favorite in terms of personality, but I prefer SAC Motoko's look. I have a bias for unnatural hair colors(I wear different colored clip-in hair extensions everyday. I wear my blue one the most).

I haven't seen the movie in a long time, but I thought Motoko's hair was black.
Rien, check our CleverUsernameHere from this post http://www.neomythos.com/gitsphpBB/view ... 1413#11413

She also has a thing for unnatural hair colors ;)

Last I saw it was sort of a multi-color thing that made me want ice cream for some reason.
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.