in the shell Forum Index in the shell
Discussions about the many incarnations of Ghost in the Shell, philosophy and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Site update 6 September 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> Site Update? Site Update!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Site update 6 September 2008 Reply with quote

I've added 16 images from the first film, plus begun changing the way images enlarge when you click on them (changing it so they open in a new window, rather than causing the text to disappear). More of this sort of thing will be ongoing over the next few weeks.
the cat is out of the box
marto_motoko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Site update 6 September 2008 Reply with quote

Jeff Georgeson wrote:
I've added 16 images from the first film, plus begun changing the way images enlarge when you click on them (changing it so they open in a new window, rather than causing the text to disappear). More of this sort of thing will be ongoing over the next few weeks.

Sounds awesome! Smile I've been trying to drag a few more people into here, but all GitS fans seem to be hiding under some great unknown rock....

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
THYREN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Site update 6 September 2008 Reply with quote

marto_motoko wrote:
... all GitS fans seem to be hiding under some great unknown rock....

no, we`re just wearing a thermo-optic camouflage Cool

Saito

Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my case I'm doing an Ishikawa and sitting around tinkering with stuff and surfing the net. I check this forum every time I do a forum sweep. I haven't forgotten you guys Smile

In the Major we Trust...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> Site Update? Site Update! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: