What is the sound of one Bulgarian yapping?

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

marto_motoko

What is the sound of one Bulgarian yapping?

Post by marto_motoko »

Great, this place is back to the old state it was in.... :gabu: *sigh*

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Elmo_Redux

Post by Elmo_Redux »

a solid state?
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

I think part of what's happening is summer break--I think for years the beginning of summer has been a sort of lull-time for these boards. Plus nothing very new on the GitS front is happening, and a lot of the established members have said what they want to say for the moment.

Don't worry, I'll help keep the light on, and eventually things will pick up again.
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

I've been too busy playing Mass Effect, which is totally absorbing. I had to tear myself away from it today to clear a 4 day backlog of e-mail and catch up on the rest of the real world.
[MKFC] [BFC] [NINf] [BID] [TMDDFCA] [LMFC]
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

don't worry, these boards will soon return to their glorious state!
Saito
Location: The chopper you never saw, behind the gun you never heard, about to fire the shot you never expected

Post by Saito »

So everyone keeps saying... I think Jeff is right that this is a quiet time of year, but still, quiet should mean quiet not deathly silent.
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Epiphany

Post by Epiphany »

Saito wrote:So everyone keeps saying... I think Jeff is right that this is a quiet time of year, but still, quiet should mean quiet not deathly silent.

GITS 2.0 should wake it up in here 8) At least it has my mind back on the Movie 8)
The Hokie Pokie "IS" what it's all About.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Epiphany wrote:
Saito wrote:So everyone keeps saying... I think Jeff is right that this is a quiet time of year, but still, quiet should mean quiet not deathly silent.

GITS 2.0 should wake it up in here 8) At least it has my mind back on the Movie 8)
WORD THAT! O_O I MORE THAN AGREE!!!!
Saito

Post by Saito »

Someone peel Marto off the ceiling, he's starting to bring the plaster down ;)
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Saito wrote:Someone peel Marto off the ceiling, he's starting to bring the plaster down ;)
Dude, everyone on here knows how scary I am when it comes to the first film! This is something that's honestly more exciting for me than the moment I got my Gynoid Boxset! Imagine what I'll be like when I finally see it!

mm
Saito

Post by Saito »

Nurse, pass the straight-jacket ;)
Beware the Left Eye

In the Major we Trust...
Epiphany

Post by Epiphany »

marto_motoko wrote:
Saito wrote:Someone peel Marto off the ceiling, he's starting to bring the plaster down ;)
Dude, everyone on here knows how scary I am when it comes to the first film! This is something that's honestly more exciting for me than the moment I got my Gynoid Boxset! Imagine what I'll be like when I finally see it!

mm
That is a fact....LMAO.....You do get scary sometimes about the first film. But you have a right too get excited over this. Just that little clip has me drooling and foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog 8) Hopefully they do the first series like this too 8)
The Hokie Pokie "IS" what it's all About.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Epiphany wrote:
marto_motoko wrote:

mm
That is a fact....LMAO.....You do get scary sometimes about the first film. But you have a right too get excited over this. Just that little clip has me drooling and foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog 8) Hopefully they do the first series like this too 8)
Nah, I say just give a third installment of the series and I'll be happy!

Still, I wonder when we'll be seeing a stateside release? Even a japanese DVD release info would be nice, because I have no reservation from ordering. :3 <3

mm