GiTS browser themes for Mozilla Firefox!

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

stand-al0ne

GiTS browser themes for Mozilla Firefox!

Post by stand-al0ne »

I thought I would share this. You can have GiTS-themed browser on Mozilla Firefox!! They look pretty good and can be one more way of enjoying some GiTS while on your computer!! :lol:

http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/galler ... search.y=0
Image "Fortune Favors the Brave"
épitaph

Post by épitaph »

Interesting,Arigato :)

BTW SA,you're the first post of the year,congratulations!!LoL

Happy new year,I hope this forum will be reborn!this rebirth can only be fueled by GITS's new material(personaly I want a third movie^^)
Incarceration Of Personality
Is A Sad Inception Of Self Denial

The One That Denies The Inner Self
Flees Into Deception
stand-al0ne

Post by stand-al0ne »

I'm excited about that!! - I love this GiTS and the community, so I can't be happier to be the one to help ring in the New Year on here!
cong06

Post by cong06 »

sweet!

One thing I haven't figured out, is why you have to be online to use the personas?
I mean, you have to be online to use firefox, but I don't want to have to download more just to use a theme...

Anyway, that's a bit off topic.

After checking them out, I found this one: http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/213255
worked best with letting me read the buttons underneath, and also in looking cool.
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

On Chrome I can see the themes on a blank tab, but on Firefox I see almost none of the actual theme.

Any theme, not just the one you posted.

I don't read as many Blogs as this seems to imply
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
stand-al0ne

Post by stand-al0ne »

I think it has to do with the designer of the persona or theme. I believe the better designed ones focus on putting more image in the viewable areas. Some less quality ones havent taken that aspect into consideration.

For instance, I have a Porsche one up now (sadly, GiTS one came down for a bit) and it fits the screen perfectly. But tried about 15 different options - some didnt even show the car! haha

I'm not a very techy guy, but this has prompted me to find out how you can design and upload these personas. :D