in the shell Forum Index in the shell
Discussions about the many incarnations of Ghost in the Shell, philosophy and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Solid State Society Soundtrack

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marto_motoko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Solid State Society Soundtrack Reply with quote

The beautiful melodies have been soothing my ears for the last three days.

I spent over 35 dollars in order to obtain it, and searched for a while before I came to CD Japan. Every penny was worth it, considering the amazing lyrics, beautiful voices, and melodies to what is by far the best Stand Alone complex soundtrack yet.

Not only, but this borders to level of brilliance of the first movie soundtrack, if not even up to par.

Are any of you familiar with how when shopping for bed sheets, Egyptian Cotton is supposed to be an enwrapping into heaven's delight? This soundtrack produces the same feeling. The vocalized songs are enough to make anyone enraptured for hours, even days, just as I am.

The first chance you get, I truly hope you purchase it. Everyone. This soundtrack is the most beautiful thing that has ever been the result of Stand Alone Complex, and that's saying something. :)

mm

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stand-al0ne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where exactly did you find this again? I wonder if there are any copies left out there?
cong06

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame that in many cases it's harder to reimburse the artist for their work, than it is to simply find a torrent...
Freitag

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cong06 wrote:
It's a shame that in many cases it's harder to reimburse the artist for their work, than it is to simply find a torrent...

Amen brother! (sister?)
stand-al0ne

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot about this thread.. need to pick this search back up (er, well, start the search Confused )
cong06

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freitag wrote:

Amen brother! (sister?)

Brother!

Also, please let me know if you find an album.
marto_motoko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The solid state society soundtrack shouldn't be hard to find. Even if you search on Amazon you should be able to find it.

Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Shell-Solid-State-Society/dp/B000J3FF5S/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1298829743&sr=8-4

This lists new and used. Of course, new actually helps their sales, so I always support that choice.

mm

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: