in the shell Forum Index in the shell
Discussions about the many incarnations of Ghost in the Shell, philosophy and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What are you watching or reading

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Epiphany

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: What are you watching or reading Reply with quote

What anime is everyone into now. I just got a high def plasma screen tv thats bigger than my room Cool so I'm rewatching just about everything.

Appleseed is so good on it. The colors really show and you can really see all the reflection work they did. Very Happy
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A giant plasma TV?! I'm jealous! Or I would be if I had anywhere to put one. (Have you ever tried to put a flat screen facing out from a corner? Somehow defeats the whole idea.)

We just watched Solid State Society (!), a few episodes of Last Exile on TV, some Bubblegum Crisis ... Hmmmm. I just got the special Blade Runner 5-disc collection with the workprint version of the film, which I've wanted to see for years and years (I could really care less about Ridley Scott's latest "final director's cut"), and we have Jackie Chan's Police Story trilogy, but those aren't anime Rolling Eyes

We've also been watching Patlabor and Boogiepop Phantom, and I'd like to see Ergo Proxy.

--Jeff
the cat is out of the box
Purifying Flame of Justic

Location: The Outer Plane of Xatorsika; Pondering upon my own existence, what path in life shall I embark on?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watch D. Gray-man at the moment, I'm in the mood and the need of some light-heartedness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> Anime All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: