It's finally happened ...

What's that? Site Update?! It's happening now!
sonic
Special

Post by sonic »

Yeah, Saito-geek-chan (lol!), that logo does look a lot nicer :)
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

24 Feb update

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

I've finally added my review of Innocence to the site--slowly catching up on these things :)

I've tweaked the Boards a bit here and there (mainly locking a few old threads that might make new members think the Boards are down or dead and changing a few items from announcements or stickies to normal threads).

I'm halfway through Human-Error Processor (thank goodness for TFAW [Dark Horse's shop]; I was able to get the last few issues rather than duplicating half of what I had with the rather expensive graphic novel), so I should have a review of that soon.

That's all for now!
--Jeff
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box
Jeni Nielsen

Re: 24 Feb update

Post by Jeni Nielsen »

Jeff Georgeson wrote:I've finally added my review of Innocence to the site--slowly catching up on these things :)

I've tweaked the Boards a bit here and there (mainly locking a few old threads that might make new members think the Boards are down or dead and changing a few items from announcements or stickies to normal threads).

I'm halfway through Human-Error Processor (thank goodness for TFAW [Dark Horse's shop]; I was able to get the last few issues rather than duplicating half of what I had with the rather expensive graphic novel), so I should have a review of that soon.

That's all for now!
--Jeff
You should post different topics for each update dontcha think? I think they'll get buried in this topic otherwise.
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

Post by Jeff Georgeson »

Yeah, I did think about that ... but as I intend to update often (!), I thought I'd just end up proliferating little subtopics that don't go anywhere.

I may go ahead and change the way I'm doing it, though. Hmmmm ... :?:

Jeff
Jeff Georgeson
Quantum Tiger Games
www.quantumtigergames.com
the cat is out of the box