in the shell Forum Index in the shell
Discussions about the many incarnations of Ghost in the Shell, philosophy and more!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

It's finally happened ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> Site Update? Site Update!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sonic
Special

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Saito-geek-chan (lol!), that logo does look a lot nicer Smile
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: 24 Feb update Reply with quote

I've finally added my review of Innocence to the site--slowly catching up on these things Smile

I've tweaked the Boards a bit here and there (mainly locking a few old threads that might make new members think the Boards are down or dead and changing a few items from announcements or stickies to normal threads).

I'm halfway through Human-Error Processor (thank goodness for TFAW [Dark Horse's shop]; I was able to get the last few issues rather than duplicating half of what I had with the rather expensive graphic novel), so I should have a review of that soon.

That's all for now!
--Jeff
the cat is out of the box
Jeni Nielsen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: 24 Feb update Reply with quote

Jeff Georgeson wrote:
I've finally added my review of Innocence to the site--slowly catching up on these things Smile

I've tweaked the Boards a bit here and there (mainly locking a few old threads that might make new members think the Boards are down or dead and changing a few items from announcements or stickies to normal threads).

I'm halfway through Human-Error Processor (thank goodness for TFAW [Dark Horse's shop]; I was able to get the last few issues rather than duplicating half of what I had with the rather expensive graphic novel), so I should have a review of that soon.

That's all for now!
--Jeff

You should post different topics for each update dontcha think? I think they'll get buried in this topic otherwise.
Jeff Georgeson
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I did think about that ... but as I intend to update often (!), I thought I'd just end up proliferating little subtopics that don't go anywhere.

I may go ahead and change the way I'm doing it, though. Hmmmm ... Question

Jeff
the cat is out of the box
Post new topic   Reply to topic    in the shell Forum Index -> Site Update? Site Update! All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: