Elfen Lied

Whatever anime you like!

Moderator: sonic

Ramzus

Elfen Lied

Post by Ramzus »

Any Elfen Lied fans here, or am I the only one? I caught myself rewatching it 3 times already. It is violent and provocative, but the story is just so good from my point of view.
The divine medium who has descended upon the mortal world.
Elmo_Redux

Post by Elmo_Redux »

I'm one!

*waves hands about to attract attention*

sad stuff, and a tinsiest bit gory though ..especially the bit with the :gabu: :shock:
Ramzus

Post by Ramzus »

The whole idea how Lucy went from a child to a killer, because of the way that society treats outcasts is interesting. Whole story goes is about society not accepting outsiders.So you could kinda draw together a line beetwen Gits(the idea of losin individuality and Elfen Lied.(probably late hour left me daydreamin).Most of people are so against new things(nanotechnology,..) just because they are usually afraid of loosin some kind of individuality or are just afraid of something new but in the end society just does not easily accept outsiders, Are we really becoming generic ? I hope someone will see the point...
The divine medium who has descended upon the mortal world.
Epiphany

Post by Epiphany »

I thought she was a killer ( Weapon ) first then went to being a child by associating and emulating children. It is interesting how she put all the violent tendencies breed into her away to save her friends.

That being said it's not one of my favorite animes. but does have some good moments and a fairly interesting story line.

But shes actually pretty annoying for the first few episodes I found myself turning down the volume whenever it looked like she was going to speak :roll:
The Hokie Pokie "IS" what it's all About.