Ghost in the Shell Clothing

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

Black Mamba

Ghost in the Shell Clothing

Post by Black Mamba »

Not much out there, is there? Aside from the cheap, screen shot on a T-shirt, I'm looking for something nice and simple. Nothing gody.

So has anyone managed to find some nice looking, Ghost in the Shell related clothing?
Motoko2030

Post by Motoko2030 »

The only other piece of clothing that I have found apart from the t-shirts are baseball caps

Major Motoko Kusanagi baseball cap http://www.aaaanime.com/cat.asp?view=item&code=GE2223

Ghost in the Shell SAC baseball cap http://www.aaaanime.com/cat.asp?view=item&code=GE2224
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

I like the second one, it would be nice to get that design on a shirt.
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

I saw a tourist wearing a laughing man symbol bandana, so that's floating around somewhere unless it was a homemade affair. He's lucky he was out of range of a rugby tackle otherwise i would have pinned him down and demanded to know where it came from. :lol:
Joseph Cambell wrote:Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

He's lucky he was out of range of a rugby tackle otherwise i would have pinned him down and demanded to know where it came from.
lol.

Anyone else have a godd find to share?
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

Elmo wrote:I saw a tourist wearing a laughing man symbol bandana, so that's floating around somewhere unless it was a homemade affair. He's lucky he was out of range of a rugby tackle otherwise i would have pinned him down and demanded to know where it came from. :lol:
O___o' Elmo, Elmo, Elmo. Only you would say/do something of the sort! :lol: Nonetheless, I do know what you're talking about, since I've seen that before as well.

BlackMamba, there's another solution to your problem - get a sewing kit, and create the clothes from the show. :P that's what I did with Motoko's jacket. Y'know, the yellow one from the movie.
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

BlackMamba, there's another solution to your problem - get a sewing kit, and create the clothes from the show. that's what I did with Motoko's jacket. Y'know, the yellow one from the movie.
As much as I love watching project runway, sewing and clothing design just isn't my thing. Bet theres big money there, plus it would be fun to desgn and try to make Motoko's awsome clothes.

But I'm just looking for t-shirts and stuff with GitS related stuff on them. Not the clothes they wear literally in the movie/show.
Tonks_kittygoth
Location: The dark dark woods where the kitten monsters live....or happy la la land, my summer home.

bag

Post by Tonks_kittygoth »

The messenger bag is kinda cute, not that I need another one.

*drools over the idea of someone able to sew clothing from GitS or Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children*

So why doesn't Bandai pander to us loot having stuff wanters???
miki-chan

Post by miki-chan »

Looks like CafePress still has Laughing Man logo stuff aplenty:

http://www.cafepress.com/ghostshell
"Smoke and idiots love high places."--Batou
GhostLine

Post by GhostLine »

miki-chan wrote:Looks like CafePress still has Laughing Man logo stuff aplenty:

if i'm not mistaken, that particular store was created by one of our board-members....
Maltese Kentaiba

Post by Maltese Kentaiba »

I'm thinking about getting a messenger bag myself, the one i've seen is sold on Amazon. They took the screen shot from the opening of the first season where the wires are coming out of Motoko's neck. Besides that, not much else out there besides key chains and hats
When the chips are down, and the other guy is holding four aces and you an empty hand; it's time to kick the table over
H-street

Post by H-street »

is there any good quality embroidered stuff?

most of the things i see are just iron on press stuff that looks pretty cheap but is sold for an outrageous price..

i'd be willing to pay some good money for some quality stuff..
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

miki-chan wrote:Looks like CafePress still has Laughing Man logo stuff aplenty:

I remember that place from a while back, but couldn't remember (or find) the link. Thanks! If only the logo could get placed on the back with a small title on the front....

Anything else?
Elmo

Post by Elmo »

It's scraping the bottom of the barrell a bit and they look like they might be iron-ons but this site has some Shirow GitS prints on Tshirts.
Joseph Cambell wrote:Myths are public dreams, dreams are private myths.
Black Mamba

Post by Black Mamba »

Yes, well I'm getting desperate Elmo. Why can't I find a simple black t-shirt with the Ghost in the Shell logo?!

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Island/3102/ghost-lg.jpg

No almost topless Motoko. Just the classic Ghost <in triangle> in the <> Shell