Solid State Society Soundtrack

General discussion about Ghost in the Shell

Moderator: sonic

marto_motoko

Solid State Society Soundtrack

Post by marto_motoko »

The beautiful melodies have been soothing my ears for the last three days.

I spent over 35 dollars in order to obtain it, and searched for a while before I came to CD Japan. Every penny was worth it, considering the amazing lyrics, beautiful voices, and melodies to what is by far the best Stand Alone complex soundtrack yet.

Not only, but this borders to level of brilliance of the first movie soundtrack, if not even up to par.

Are any of you familiar with how when shopping for bed sheets, Egyptian Cotton is supposed to be an enwrapping into heaven's delight? This soundtrack produces the same feeling. The vocalized songs are enough to make anyone enraptured for hours, even days, just as I am.

The first chance you get, I truly hope you purchase it. Everyone. This soundtrack is the most beautiful thing that has ever been the result of Stand Alone Complex, and that's saying something. :)

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?
stand-al0ne

Post by stand-al0ne »

Where exactly did you find this again? I wonder if there are any copies left out there?
Image "Fortune Favors the Brave"
cong06

Post by cong06 »

It's a shame that in many cases it's harder to reimburse the artist for their work, than it is to simply find a torrent...
Freitag

Post by Freitag »

cong06 wrote:It's a shame that in many cases it's harder to reimburse the artist for their work, than it is to simply find a torrent...
Amen brother! (sister?)
People tend to look at you a little strangely when they know you stuff voodoo dolls full of Ex-Lax.
stand-al0ne

Post by stand-al0ne »

I forgot about this thread.. need to pick this search back up (er, well, start the search :? )
Image "Fortune Favors the Brave"
cong06

Post by cong06 »

Freitag wrote: Amen brother! (sister?)
Brother!

Also, please let me know if you find an album.
marto_motoko

Post by marto_motoko »

The solid state society soundtrack shouldn't be hard to find. Even if you search on Amazon you should be able to find it.

Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Ghost-Shell-Solid ... 743&sr=8-4

This lists new and used. Of course, new actually helps their sales, so I always support that choice.

mm
Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?